Darrang District – Govt. of Assam – Job Details
PFC Operator recruitment in Darrang District – Govt. of Assam on Contract basis
Minimum educational qualification: Graduate or equivalent from recognized University/ Institution.
Must have at least 6 month Computer course Certificate from Govt./ recognized Institutions along with the knowledge of MS Office/Word/Excel and Internet.
Preference shall be given to the candidate which have working experience under Govt. Sector.
Age: Candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2019
No.of Posts: 3
Pay Scale: Rs.6000
How to apply
The interested candidates may apply for the mentioned post by sending their complete Bio-Data with valid Email ID, Contact No. Residential Address, Experience etc to the Email ID: email@example.com.
The last date for receiving applications through Email is 22nd February 2019 upto 5.00 PM.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview which will be intimated afterward. The original documents in respect of Age, Experience, Minimum qualification will be verified at the time of interview.
- Gauhati University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (GUBECET) Result 2020 Check here
- WPT and BC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020: ST/OBC Graduate Unemployed Youths
- 100 best Assamese quotes II on life for Shayari in Assamese
- PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020: 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Essay on Manas National Park in Assamese