PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020
Assam Public Service Commission has released the admit card & exam notice for the recruitment of 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancy under Panchayat & Rural Development Department (PNRD), Assam.
PNRD Assam Admit Card Details 2020
|Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD) | Exam Date|
|Department Name||Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|No Of Posts||222 Posts|
|Exam Date||6th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st December 2020|
|Exam venue||Different venues across the state of Assam.|
|Exam conducted by||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Type of test:||OMR based Screening Test|
|Candidate list avaailability date:||25th November 2020|
PNRD Assam Exam Notice 2020
How To Download PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020?
The admit card is issued through the official website and can only be accessed by logging in to the website. The step by step admit card downloading procedure is below attached.
- Step1: Click the website rural.assam.gov.in.
- Step2: The Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam home screen will be shown.
- Step3: Click on Recruitment & Career.
- Step4: Click on the relevant advertisement link for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020.
- Step5: Click on it and enter login details.
- Step6: Log in by entering the correct credentials.
- Step7: Your Admit Card will be presented on the screen.
- Step8: Generate a print out of the PNRD Assam Admit Card .
F.A.Q On PNRD exam 2020
- Who is the minister Of PNRD?
Ans: Shri Naba Kumar Doley (Hon’ble Minister of State (Independent Charge))
2.Who is the Principal Secretery Of PNRD?
Ans: Dr. J. B. Ekka, IAS.
3.What are the features of Assam Panchayat Act 1994?
- Three-tier system of Panchayati Raj:
- Gaon Panchayat at village level,
- Anchalik Panchayat and
- intermediate level and Zilla Parishad and District level.
- Gaon Sabha consisting of all voters of a village or villages falling within the area of a Gaon Panchayat.
- Regular meeting of Gao Sabha. Such a meetings is convened by the Secretary of the Gaon Panchayat with approval of the President and in consultation of the Block Development Officer.
- Interval between such two meetings of Gaon Sabha mustn’t be more than three months.
- Presence of one-tenth of the total members or one hundred members, whichever is less, is necessary to form a quorum.
- Outlined functions of Gaon Sabha such as to consider the report of development programmes; promote unity and harmony in the village; send suggestions to Gaon Panchayat; mobilising voluntary labour for community welfare programmes; identifying beneficiaries for development schemes etc.
- Mahkuma Parishad replaced with Zilla Parishad at District level.
More Questions On Request Comment Below.
Visit CareerInAssam For More Job Information
- Gauhati University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (GUBECET) Result 2020 Check here
- WPT and BC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020: ST/OBC Graduate Unemployed Youths
- 100 best Assamese quotes II on life for Shayari in Assamese
- PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020: 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Essay on Manas National Park in Assamese