Last Date: 02/03/2019.
POWERGRID, a leading ‘Navaratna’ PSE under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India invites applications from candidates for engagement at various establishments across the seven states of North-Eastern Region under Apprenticeship Act 1961/73 in the discipline mentioned below for a period of 12 months.
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 45 posts for North Eastern Region (covering all states of North East except Sikkim)
• Graduate in Electrical/Civil Engineering
• Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering
• Executive(Human Resource) (MBA(HR)/MSW/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/Personnel Mgmt & Industrial Relation – 2 yrs full time course)
• Assistant(HR): (Graduate- B.A/BBA)
Graduate (Elect/Civil)/Executive(HR) — Rs 15000/-
Diploma (Elect/Civil)/Assistant (HR) — Rs 12000/-
ITI-Electrical — 11000/-
How to apply: Interested candidates who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement may submit their application through “Careers Section” of POWERGRID website — https://www.powergridindia.com/ engagement-of-apprentices latest by 02.03.2019.
Advertisement Details: Pl check
- Gauhati University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (GUBECET) Result 2020 Check here
- WPT and BC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020: ST/OBC Graduate Unemployed Youths
- 100 best Assamese quotes II on life for Shayari in Assamese
- PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020: 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Essay on Manas National Park in Assamese