WPT and BC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020
প্লেইন ট্ৰিবিছ এণ্ড পেছাদাৰী শ্ৰেণীকল্যাণ মন্ত্ৰালয়ে (ডব্লিউপিটি আৰু বিচি), অসম 2020-21 বৰ্ষৰ বাবে এছটি(পি)/ওবিচি স্নাতক বেজুৱা যুৱসকলক বিত্তীয় সহায়ৰ বিষয়ে এক অধিসূচনা জাৰী কৰিছে। আগ্ৰহী প্ৰাৰ্থীসকলে ইয়াত নিৰ্ধাৰিত সজ্জাত আৱেগ কৰিব পাৰে।
WPT and BC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020 Deatils:-
|Name of scheme:||Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/ OBC graduate unemployed youths|
|Scheme amount:||Rs 50,000/- (Maximum)|
|Funded by:||Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam|
Candidates must fulfill following eligibility criteria to apply for Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/OBC Graduate Unemployed Youths offered by Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam
- Caste: He/ She must belong to ST(P)/OBC category of Assam.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must be a graduate of any stream Arts/Science/Commerce/Technical etc. recognized by U.G.C/AICTE/State Government.
- Age: Applicant must be an unemployed person belonging to age group 25 years to 45 years.
- Income: Annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 2.00 (two lakhs) per annum.
How to apply for Financial Assistance to ST/OBC Graduate in Assam?
- Applications in the prescribed format along with the relevant documents should be submitted to the Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam, Rukmini Nagar, Guwahati-06 within 10th December’ 2020 positively.
- All the applications received by the Director of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam will be placed before the Selection Committee which will scrutinize the same and approve the list of the beneficiaries under the scheme.
Documents to be enclosed with Application Form:-
- Caste Certificate issued by concerned authority.
- Affidavit signed by notary regarding applicant’s unemployment status.
- Household Income Certificate issued by concerned authority.
- Graduation pass certificate. :
- HSLC Admit Card (for proof of age )
- Passport size photo.
- Photocopy of Bank pass book.
- Proof of Identity — Voter ID/Pan Card/Driving License/ AADHAR etc. (any one document to be submitted).
- Brief proposal/Scheme for which the amount is proposed to be utilized. (limiting to an amount of maximum
of Rs. 50,000)
- Proof of working outside the state (if any).
|Application Form:||Click Here to download.|
|Official Notification:||Click Here to download.|
|Official Website:||Click Here to Visit.|
- Gauhati University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (GUBECET) Result 2020 Check here
- WPT and BC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020: ST/OBC Graduate Unemployed Youths
- 100 best Assamese quotes II on life for Shayari in Assamese
- PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020: 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Essay on Manas National Park in Assamese