Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is shortly going to release the Admit Card for the OMR based Screening Test of 5 Enforcement Inspector Vacancy under Transport Department, Govt. of Assam. Candidates can download their Call letter/ Admit Card from APSC website (www.apsc.nic.in).
Related Admit Card:
- NEET Admit Card 2021
- icar.nta.ac.in Admit Card 2021
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2021
- GU Admit Card
- UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021
- PNRD Assam Admit Card 2021
- Assam CEE Admit Card 2021
- Indian Navy Admit Card 2021
- Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021
APSC Admit Card 2021 Details
Name of post: Enforcement Inspector
No of posts: 5
Department: Transport Department, Govt. of Assam
Advertisement No.: 12/2020, dated: 16/12/2020
Type of test: Screening Test (OMR based)
Date of test: 24-10-2021
Availability of admit card to download: from 06-10-2021
Time of screening test: 10 AM to 12 Noon
How to Download APSC Admit Card 2021?
Candidates who submitted online applications for Enforcement Inspector Vacancy under Transport Department may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards. The download links will be activated once APSC released the admit card .
- Scroll down, Check Important Web-Links section
- Click on Download Admit Card link
- Enter your Application Id Or Roll number and Date of Birth and click on View E-Admission Certificate button
- Your admit card will be downloaded.
- Take a print-out of the same and carry the admit to the examination hall.
|Download Admit Card
|Advertisement Details||Click Here