Directorate of Health Services, Assam.
Last Date: 17/10/2020.
Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 540 Staff Nurse (Critical Care) vacancy for 27 (twenty seven) (CU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of Assam, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam.
DHS, Assam Recruitment 2020 vacancy details:-
- Name of post: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
- No of posts: 540
- Educational Qualification: (a) GNM Diploma / B.Sc (Nursing) degree or above from any institute/ nursing college recognized by Indian Nursing Council and must be registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council. (b) Applicant should have experience of working in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) atleast for a period of one year.
- Pay: Rs. 14,000- Rs. 60,500, GP: Rs. 6800
- Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only.
How to apply DHS, Assam Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in).
The online applications will be available in the Directorate of Health Services, Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f. 03.10.2020 to 17.10.2020 till midnight.
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are ta be submitted.
- (a) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
- (b) Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- (c) All pass certificates from Boards/ Universities, etc.
- (d) Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- (e) Permanent residentship Certificate/ Domicile Certificate (it any)
- (f) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- (g) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate wherever applicable.
- (h) Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by the Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.
- (i) Experience Certificate working in ICU.
Important Website Links:-
- Advertisement Details: Click Here .
- Apply Online: Click Here . [From 03.10.2020]
Click here to Activate Telegram channel job alert in Assam.
|Follow Us On Instagram:||Click here|
|Like Our Facebook page:||Click here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|