Directorate of Medical Education, Assam.
Last Date: 07/10/2020.
Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 484 Staff Nurse (Critical Care) vacancy under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State.
DME, Assam Recruitment 2020 vacancy details:-
Name of post: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
- No of posts: 484
- Pay: Rs. 14,000- Rs. 60,500, GP: Rs. 6800
- Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only.
- Educational Qualification:(a) GNM Nursing Diploma / B.Sc (Nursing) degree from any institute/ nursing college recognized by Indian Nursing Council. (b) Minimum 1 year working experience in ICU/ Critical Care Unit.(c) Must be registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council.
How to apply DME, Assam Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates shalt have to fill up the online application forms available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dme.assam.gov.in).
Online form will be available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dme.assam.gov.in ) from 01/10/2020 to 07/10/2020 till midnight.
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- (a) 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- (b) Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof.
- (c) All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- (d) Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council Registration Certificate.
- (e) Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
- (f) Divyang certificate (wherever applicable).
- (g) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- (h) Permanent residentship certificate of Assam.
Important Website Links:-
Click here to Activate Telegram channel job alert in Assam.
|Follow Us On Instagram:||Click here|
|Like Our Facebook page:||Click here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|