Gauhati University Certificate
Gauhati University, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam is a higher education university of Assam. Gauhati University was established in 1948 established, The prestigious Gauhati University of Assam is also famous as GU among the alumni. The Gauhati University conducts its Three Years Degree (TDC) course examination of Bachelor in Arts (BA), Bachelor in Commerce (BCom), and Bachelor in Science (BSc) 1st to6th semester every year. If you have got the final semester Mark-sheet then it’s time now to apply for the Gauhati University Pass Certificate.
|Gauhati University Result||Gauhati University Admit Card|
Gauhati University Certificate Details
If you have recently passed any higher examination from Gauhati University and want to apply for original or provisional certificate of your education then you are at right place. Follow the procedure given below to obtain your Gauhati University Certificate.
|Name of University||Gauhati University (GU)|
|Mode of study||Regular and Distance|
|Name of Course:||Bachelor’s Degrees/ Post Graduation/ M.Phil./ D.Litt./D.Sc./Ph.D./ B.Ed|
|Maximum Time||30 Days|
How Much You Pay For Degree Certificate?
You have to pay the below mentioned amount as application fee which is variable according to the courses you have applied for to get the certificate.
The University has created a new Certificate Request Portal which went live and anyone who wishes to apply for certificate/s should apply through the new portal.
How to Apply for Gauhati University Certificate?
You have to submit online application for Gauhati University Certificate by following the steps given below and official application portal of Gauhati University. Below, we have provided the list of documents required for this application process, if you have all the required documents and agree to pay the above application fee then visit the Gauhati University Certificate Application Portal to complete the process.
Documents Required for GU Certificate Application
Students are required to produce the following listed documents in digital format i.e. scanned copies in the mentioned formats.
- Original GU Registration Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- An ID Proof
- Marksheet copies of all the parts of the concerning examinations.
Online Application Process for GU Certificates
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Visit GU Certificate Apply Link link.
- Click on Register button.
- Fill your all details including Name, Email ID, Password, etc.
- After that a confirmation email will be sent to your given email address, check your email inbox and verify your email.
- Now again visit below given GU Certificate Apply Link.
- Enter Your Email ID & Password and Click on Login.
- After login enter your personal information and save it.
- Now fill Drop Zone where you need to upload your Registration Card & Marksheet‘s scan copies.
- After all you need to fill Pay Info.
- Click Save after Payment and take print outs of your payment receipt.
After completing the above steps without any error you have to go to the Administrative Building of Gauhati University and submit your application along with all original copies of your uploaded documents i.e. Registration Certificate and Marksheets.
After completing above mentioned steps without any error you need to visit Gauhati University’s Administrative Building and submit your application with your all original copies of your uploaded documents i.e Registration Certificate and Marksheets. Gauhati University will call you to collect your certificate after processing your request and this time can be between 20 to 30 days.